New Deputy Executive Director Named
Thursday, December 26, 2019
Posted by: Joe Williams
The Grand Board has selected Brother Ryan E. Tucker, MPA to be the Deputy Executive Director of Kappa Alpha Psi® Fraternity, Inc., effective Monday, February 3, 2020.
Brother Tucker was initiated March 25, 2010 at Southern University A&M College, the Alpha Sigma of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc. He served as Grand Lt. Strategus from 2013 to 2015; Southwestern Province Board of Directors; Southwestern Province Interim Jr. Province Vice Polemarch; Alpha Sigma Chapter Polemarch; Alpha Sigma Chapter Vice Polemarch; and MTA Taskforce Member.
This hard working Life Member received the following honors; 82nd Guy Levis Grant Awardee; Province Polemarch Award 78th Southwestern Province Council Meeting,; 81st Grand Chapter National Collegiate Student of the Year 2nd Place; 77th Southwestern Province Council Meeting Collegiate Student of the Year; 77th Southwestern Province Council Meeting Bert V. Wadkins Award; and was a 2012 Undergraduate Leadership Institute Kappa Fellow (Epsilon Class).
We have selected a brother who we believe will elevate our fraternity to higher heights, and make us proud to be counted as a major player throughout the nation and beyond. We look forward to our brothers working with Brother Tucker as he proactively guides our fraternity under the direction of Executive Director John F. Burrell.
Brother Tucker’s major accomplishments in his prior employment at Southern University and A&M College include:
1. Conducted 50 Leadership Development Programs
2. Leadership Development Instructor (5 Years)
3. Development and Facilitation of 5 Orientation Classes 2013-2017 (8,031 Students)
4. Title IX and Student Conduct Training
5. Development of Online Pretrial Educational Classes
6. CO Developer of Student Abroad Traveling to Tokyo, Japan
7. CO Developer of SU Leaders Leadership Development Institute
8. Associate Dean of Students at 25 Years of Age
9. Interim Dean of Students at 27 Years of Age
Brother Tucker comes to this position after serving as Director of Undergraduate & University Affairs for Kappa Alpha Psi® Fraternity, Inc., where he developed the first National Founders’ Day Undergraduate Summit under the leadership of the 33rd Administration.
Take time to congratulate and encourage this achieving brother as he begins his journey as Deputy Executive Director.