Thank you for your submission of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity history to assist the History Review Committee with vital pieces of information to be considered for inclusion in the 6th Ed. of the Story of Kappa Alpha Psi. The committee seeks to obtain instances of all significant Kappa-related occasions which have occurred since September 1999-present which highlight the achievements of our brothers, chapters and provinces, as well as other noteworthy events are part of our permanent historical record. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Individual academic/professional achievements;
- Acquisition of new Kappa Kastle;
- Establishment of chapter 501(c)(3) Foundation;
- Province achievements;
- National, State or Civic recognition of a chapter;
- Honors bestowed to a brother locally such as naming of a building, street, stadium…;
- Any other remarkable endeavors which epitomize our fundamental purpose and reflect our five objectives on a local, national or global scale.
Digital copies of documents, newsletters, newspaper periodicals, photographs and/or other printed materials may be uploaded to the Box.comTM cloud storage management system.
Brothers may upload their image files as a jpg, tif, gif or png. In order to maintain the quality of our publication, we prefer to receive high resolution digital images (at least 300 dpi or 8.7 MB). MS Word documents are allowed, but PDF files are preferred for all text publications.
The files are preferred to be received digitally and “uploaded” in the File Storage repository to be evaluated and subsequently approved by the History Review Committee. Brothers may submit an unlimited amount of files.
In the event brothers are unable to upload a digital copy of the historical record(s), they may donate a hard copy of the image(s) and/or physical copy of the documents / publications may be sent to: Kevin Scott, 9855 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60628.
All submitted items are requested to be sent no later than October 31, 2020.